Next in line of the eGo-T series. It has the same voltage and design as the eGo-T 650s. The only difference is the capacity is 900 mAh instead of 650 mAh. eGo-T 900 mAh is surprisingly very popular among the users in the market. It is bigger than the 650 mAh, fits better in the hands. The price on these are also very competitive and very viable battery in the eGo series. Its voltage is fixed to 3.7V gives you less headache of changing it around. This voltage is balanced for a lot of users in the market.
- Voltage Output: 3.7V
- Capacity: 900mAh
- Compatible Threading: eGo (710 threading) and 510 Threading
- Charger: 510 Threading USB Charger (can be added to your battery)
Size (Height x Width x Length):
- 900mAh – 3.4in x 0.5in x 0.5in
- Lockable: Press 5 times to turn on/off. Locked when LED does not light up when pushed.
- When battery is in use and it blinks that mean battery is low and needs charging.
- Tank Protection/Cutoff Timer
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection